“Empowering Youth & Students; Prevent Violation & Sexual Harassment”
The purpose of the project is to protect and rescue the children, youth and students experiencing domestic and sexual assault and engage men and boys as allies through a strengthened system and empowering individuals to prevent and address the problems at their roots all over the country.
- Provide support and strengthen the capacity of key service delivery institutions to promote and protect youth and children’s rights to life free from domestic violence and sexual assault
- Raise public awareness for preventing these problems
- Support the ability of relevant civil society organizations and activists to advocate for a strengthened rules/protection framework for
- Educate children and youth from particularly marginalized communities, to understand and support the human rights standards
- Ensure the better economic and educational future and prevent all sorts of violence and sexual harassment by empowering the youth.
- Uphold the youth(boys and girls) rights, Free movement and right to speak
Operation Area: School, College, University, Community, Garments, Corporate office –Where youth men and women has working and other institute in whole Bangladesh.
How to implement:
- Projection preview
- Monitoring Group
- Free Speech Floor
- Complain Box
Target People: Students, Youth, Professional, Teacher, Parents, Worker, Management, Community Leader.